We Are Emigrating

Are you emigrating soon?

Many celebrate their wedding day
just prior to emigrating.
A few things to know:

Unabridged Marriage Certificate  
The marriage certificate
given to you on wedding day
will not be accepted overseas.
International authorities require
an “unabridged marriage certifiate”.
This is a formal,
computer generated document.
Costs are just R75
at the department of home affairs.
Bad news is that this certificate
takes 4-6 months!
You can chat with me about
how to expedite this process.

See also “unabridged” on this website.

Authentication & Apostille

Some countries require
an authentication stamp or seal
on the above certificate.
We arrange these from the
Department of Foreign Affairs
Costs are R650